One Year Ago on Choosy Beggars
Hey, it’s the weekend! Why not check out what we were up exactly a year ago this week, and see if it won’t maybe help spruce up this summer?
- Mike takes your breath away with the sleaziest cocktail you’ve ever made, The Virgin Surgeon.
- Tina explores the fundamental truth that the only thing better than one hummus is three of them, in Nothing Says Party Like a Three Way!
- We offer the happy-tasty-soundingest summer blend we can think of, the Peachy Keen White Sangria.
- Tina justifies her desire to be a Raspberry-Picking-Type-of-Person with Berrylicious Summer Pudding.
- And finally she adds a twist on the BBQ skewer with Chicken Tikka Kebbab.
Happy Saturday, all!